For general enquiries
Please visit our frequently asked questions if you have a query about WHO. If your question is not answered, please use the list below to contact us.
WHO makes information available in accordance with its policy on information disclosure. The policy aims to increase the amount of information available and will fully come into force progressively over a period of two years.
WHO Headquarters in Geneva
Avenue Appia 20
Information disclosure policy (PDF, 162KB)
For employment questions
For questions on recruitment or employment, email email@example.com.
Please visit the online book shop to look for or order a WHO publication.
For media enquiries
Visit the media contacts page if you want to contact a communication officer about WHO's media products.
For permissions and licensing
Please visit the permissions and licensing page if you need information on copyright and licensing.
For general information
- For more information about who we are, what we do and where we work.
- For more on health related issues visit the related departmental page.
- For information about WHO website, technical problems with the web site, or any other questions.
- For other questions about the work of WHO.
To contact us through social media
- Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/WHO
- Twitter : https://www.twitter.com/WHO
- Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/who
- LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/company/world-health-organization
- YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/user/who?sub_confirmation=1
- SnapChat : https://www.snapchat.com/add/whorg
- TikTok : https://www.tiktok.com/@who
- Pinterest : https://www.pinterest.com/worldhealthorganization
- WhatsApp : http://bit.ly/who-covid19-whatsapp